Aramid/Nomex needle felt filter cloth/ Nomex dust filter bags
Aramid/Nomex needle felt filter cloth, Nomex dust collector bags
General introduction of the aramid (Nomex) needle felt filter cloth:
The Aramid fiber/Meta-aramid fiber for needle felt filter cloth production also called Aramid fiber 1313 in China, and Nomex® is one kind of the aramid fibers produced by Dupont®.
Zonel Filtech adopt the super quality aramid fiber and scrim then well needle punched them into felt, after the sound finish treatment such as singing, calendering, heat setting, water and oil repellent, PTFE membrane laminated and so on so as to make the filter cloth with the properties of higher tensile strength, abrasion resistance, lower emission, suitable for the sticky/high moisture dust air purifying, easy purging, lower heat shrinkage, etc.
Aramid (Nomex) filter bags mainly operating in the bag filter house with the temperature of between 130 ~ 220 degree C, suitable PH value between 5~9, widely used in steel industry, carbon black industry, building materials industries (cement plants, asphalt mixing station, etc) and power industry, etc.
PPS needle felt filter cloth and filter bags
Relevant specification for the aramid (Nomex) needle felt
Material: aramid (Nomex) fiber, supported with aramid (Nomex) scrim / fabric.
Operation Temperature: Continues: ≤204℃; Peaks: 220℃
Surface treatment: singed & glazed, heat set, water and oil repellent, PTFE suspension bath, PTFE membrane.
We can customize the products according to the requirements from the clients!
The properties of the aramid / Nomex filter media
1. High temperature resistance: Recommended continuous operation temperature: ≤204 degree C (for getting a longest service life, the continuous operation temperature suggest not exceed 180 degree C); instant peaks: 220 degree C.
2. Stable size under high temperature after heat setting treatment: at the 220 degree C , the shrinkage not exceed 1%.
3. Fire proof.
4. Good abrasion and folding resistance.
5. Cheaper price when compare to other heat resistant filter cloths.
6. Long service life.
Main applications of the aramid / Nomex filter bags
1. Chemicals Industries: Dryer bag filter houses in the pigment, plastic, catalyst, and carbon black plants, etc.
2. Minerals Industries: Dryer bag houses in the gypsum and clinker cooler bag houses, etc.
3. Metallurgy Industries: High temperature process collectors for lead oxide and electric arc furnace bag houses in the iron works, etc.
4. Power Generation and Incineration: Fly ash handling collectors.
5. Building material Industries: handle the tail gas from vertical kiln of cement plants (filter bags for cement plant), the dust air from the asphalt mixing plant, etc.