HVAC pocket bag air filter
General introduction for pocket bag air filters
Pocket bag air filters can be made of synthetic pocket bag filter material or pocket synthetic fiber media blended with active carton, as well as the fiber glass pocket bag filter materials with various filter efficiency, mainly from F5~F9 (CRAA 430) or EU5~EU9 (EN779) or MERV9~MERV15 (ASHRAE), according to the average particles counting process (0.4micron), the efficiency distribute from 40%~95% are available.
The pocket bag filters often installed in HVAC systems, so also called HVAC pocket bag air filter, which is designed for industrial and commercial applications as well as for residential use to boost indoor air quality. Sometimes, the pocket bag air can be used for the first stage of the HVAC systems, but mostly will used as a secondary or final filter that behind a pleated primary filter.
The pocket bag filter material was adopted the nonwoven filter material with the relevant filter efficiency, for improve the dust loading and reduce the air resistance, the filter pockets will be divided into several small spaces, all the synthetic material will sealed with heat welding and the fiber glass will be sewn by sewing thread but the seam will be sealed with thermoplastic so as to guarantee the filter efficiency at the right requested data.
Properties of the pocket filters:
1. The standard size of the frame for pocket air filter is 24X24 inches, 12X24 inches, but the special design can be customized.
2. The depth of the bags for the pocket bag air filter mainly from 300~750mm, all can be customized.
3. The pocket bag qty per filter mainly from 3~8 pcs, special qty can be customized.
4. The frame material can be galvanized steel (G.I.), S.S. aluminum, plastic, etc.
5. Our pocket filters with the filter efficiency nearly can meet every application that you may need, every bag HVAC filter from us will be thoroughly inspected.
6. Big dust load, low initial resistance, long service life.
Applications of pocket bag air filter
For the indoor air quality improving comes with the HVAC systems in the occasions such as:Auto shops, data centers, food and beverage plants, electronic plants, pharmaceutical plants, chemical fiber plants, schools, theaters, hospitals, labs, etc.